This course is designed for those who want to do option trading professionally, in this course you will get to know how options premium calculated with the help of Greeks. Whether the options premium is cheap or expensive, when to be an option buyer and when to be a seller.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF MYSTERY OF OPTIONS COURSE
Most options traders make the mistake of ignoring volatility and time decay, leading to losses. This course provides you with rule-based strategies in order to identify your own entry and exit points in the options market. The Mystery Of Options course introduces traders to the fast-paced world of Options trading, the benefit of options writing, providing a solid skill set,
- Iron butterfly (credit/non-directional)
and the knowledge required to attain a superior competitive edge in this market.
- Over 10 lectures and 15 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes
Options Buying vs Options Selling
Anchor unit and Offset unit
Options selection parameters
Single leg strategies
Multi leg strategies
Non directional strategies